You can also find updated list of my papers on my Google Scholar profile.
- Dubey, S., Sharma, A., Panchariya, V. K., Goyal, M. K., Surampalli, R. Y., & Zhang, T. C. (2021). “Regional sustainable development of renewable natural resources using Net Primary Productivity on a global scale”. Ecological Indicators, 127, 107768.
- Ma, K., Feng, D., Lawson, K., Tsai, W. P., Liang, C., Huang, X., Sharma, A & Shen, C. (2021). Transferring Hydrologic Data Across Continents–Leveraging Data-Rich Regions to Improve Hydrologic Prediction in Data-Sparse Regions. Water Resources Research, 57(5), e2020WR028600.
- Che-Castaldo, J. P., Cousin, R., Daryanto, S., Deng, G., Feng, M. L. E., Gupta, R. K., … & Matteson, D. S. (2021). Critical Risk Indicators (CRIs) for the electric power grid: A survey and discussion of interconnected effects. arXiv preprint arXiv:2101.07771.
- Ashutosh Sharma and Manish Kumar Goyal (2020) “Assessment of Drought Trend and Variability in India using Wavelet Transform”, Hydrological Sciences Journal, 65(9), 1539-1554.
- Ashutosh Sharma and Manish Kumar Goyal (2019) “Assessment of the Changes in Precipitation and Temperature in Teesta River Basin in Indian Himalayan Region under Climate Change”, Atmospheric Research, 231, 104670.
- Srinidhi Jha, Jew Das, Ashutosh Sharma, Budhaditya Hazra and Manish Kumar Goyal (2019) “Probabilistic evaluation of vegetation drought likelihood and its implications to resilience across India”, Global and Planetary Change, 176, 23-35.
- Manas Khan, Ashutosh Sharma and Manish Kumar Goyal (2019) “Assessment of future water provisioning and sediment load under climate and LULC change scenarios in a peninsular river basin, India”, Hydrological Sciences Journal, 64(4), 405-419.
- Ashutosh Sharma and Manish Kumar Goyal (2018) “District-level assessment of the ecohydrological resilience to hydroclimatic disturbances and its controlling factors in India”, Journal of Hydrology, 564, 1048–1057.
- Ashutosh Sharma and Manish Kumar Goyal (2018) “Assessment of ecosystem resilience to hydroclimatic disturbances in India”, Global Change Biology, 24(2), e432–e441.
- Jhilam Sinha, Ashutosh Sharma, Manas Khan, and Manish Kumar Goyal (2018) “Assessment of the impacts of climatic variability and anthropogenic stress on hydrologic resilience to warming shifts in Peninsular India”, Scientific Reports, 8(1), 1383.
- Manish Kumar Goyal, Venkatesh Panchariya, Ashutosh Sharma, and Vishal Singh (2018) “Comparative assessment of SWAT model performance in two distinct catchments under various DEM scenarios of varying resolution, sources and resampling methods”, Water Resources Management, 32(2), 805–825.
- Manish Kumar Goyal, Ashutosh Sharma, Konstantinos Katsifarakis (2017) “Prediction of flow rate of Karstic springs using Support Vector Machines”, Hydrological Sciences Journal, 62(13), 2175-2186.
- Vishal Singh, Ashutosh Sharma and Manish Kumar Goyal (2017) “Projection of hydro-climatological changes over eastern Himalayan catchment by the evaluation of RegCM4 RCM and CMIP5 GCM models”, Hydrology Research, 50(1), 117-137.
- Manish Kumar Goyal and Ashutosh Sharma (2016) “A Fuzzy c-Means approach regionalization for analysis of meteorological drought homogeneous regions in Western India”, Natural Hazards, 84: 1831:1847.
- Ashutosh Sharma and Manish Kumar Goyal (2016) “A comparison of three soft computing techniques, Bayesian regression, support vector regression, and wavelet regression, for monthly rainfall forecast”, Journal of Intelligent Systems, De Gruyter, DOI: 10.1515/jisys-2016-0065.
- Ashutosh Sharma and Manish Kumar Goyal (2016) “Bayesian network for monthly rainfall forecast: a comparison of K2 and MCMC algorithm”, International Journal of Computers and Applications, Taylor and Francis, 38(4), 199-206.
- Manish Kumar Goyal, Ashutosh Sharma, and Rao Y. Surampalli (2020) ”Remote Sensing and GIS Applications in Sustainability”, Chapter 28 in Sustainability : Fundamentals and Applications. Edited by : R. Y. Surampalli, T. C. Zhang, M. K. Goyal, S. K. Brar and R. D. Tyagi.
- Ashutosh Sharma, Manish Kumar Goyal and Deepak Jhajharia (2017) “Application of machine learning techniques in drought forecast”, Chapter 20 in Sustainable Holistic Water Resources Management in a Changing Climate, Pages 351-365, M/S Jain Brothers, New Delhi, Edited by : K. S. Raju and A. Vasan
- Manish Kumar Goyal and Ashutosh Sharma (2017) “Regionalization of drought prediction”, Chapter 15 in Handbook of Drought and Water Scarcity : Principles of Drought and Water Scarcity. Vol. 1, 253–278, Taylor and Francis, Edited by S. Eslamian and F. A. Eslamian.
- Vishwakarma, A.; Bejagam, V; Sharma, A; “A review on the influence of droughts on Ecosystems and Ecosystem Services (ES)”, International Conference on Ecosystem Restoration for Resilience and Sustainability: Living with nature (2021) (World environment Day- Launch of UN decade for Ecosystem Restoration), June 5th- June 7th, 2021.
- Hinge, G., & Sharma, A. (2021). Comparison of wavelet and machine learning methods for regional drought prediction (No. EGU21-218). EGU.
- Sharma, A., & Shen, C. (2020, December). Improving multi-month streamflow forecast in CONUS using Long-Short Term Memory (LSTM) networks. In AGU Fall Meeting 2020. AGU.
- Liu, J., Sharma, A., Tsai, W. P., Ma, K., Feng, D., Lawson, K., & Shen, C. (2020, December). Automated deep-learning-based soil moisture planning and forecast system for planning against natural disasters. In AGU Fall Meeting 2020. AGU.
- Ashutosh Sharma, Manish Kumar Goyal and Arup Kumar Sarma (2018) “Comparative assessment of ecosystem resilience to droughts in two large scale river basins in India”, AGU Fall Meeting 2018, Session: H51K: Drought: Dynamics, Impacts, Resilience, and Mitigation I Posters, Washington DC, US. 10-14 Dec 2018.
- Ashutosh Sharma, Manish Kumar Goyal and Arup Kumar Sarma (2018) “Remote sensing-based assessment of terrestrial ecosystem resilience to droughts in India”. Midwest Big Data Hub Digital Agriculture All Hands meeting, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 21 September 2018.
- Manish Kumar Goyal and Ashutosh Sharma (2017) “Wavelet transform based trend analysis for drought variability over 566 stations in India”. 10th World Congress on Water Resources and Environment (Panta Rhei), European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Athens, Greece, 5-9 July 2017.
- Ashutosh Sharma, Manas Khan, and Manish Kumar Goyal (2017) “Assessment of the impact of changes in climate and land use / land cover on ecosystem services of a river watershed in Peninsular India”. In: Book of Abstracts of the Sixth International Conference on Environmental Management, Engineering, Planning & Economics (CEMEPE). Thessaloniki, Greece, 159. Edited by: A. Kungolos, C. Laspidou, K. Aravossis, P. Samaras, K.W. Schramm, and G. Marnellos.
- Francisco Munoz-Arriola, Ashutosh Sharma, Katherine Werner, Juan-Carlos Chacon, Gerald Corzo, Manish-Kumar Goyal (2017) “Hydrocentric view of agro-ecosystem resiliency to extreme hydrometeorological and climate events in the High Plains, US”. In EGU General Assembly Conference Abstracts, Vol. 19, Pages 11865. 2017.
- Manish Kumar Goyal and Ashutosh Sharma (2017) “Assessment of the ecosystem resilience in an urbanized river basin in India”. ASCE India Conference 2017 on Urbanization Challenges in Emerging Economies: Moving Towards Resilient Sustainable Cities and Infrastructure, 12-14 Dec 2017.
- Ashutosh Sharma and Manish Kumar Goyal (2016) “Modelling rainfall prediction using Bayesian approach with interstation dependencies.” In the proceedings of Sixth IEEE International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies (CSNT), Chandigarh.
- Ashutosh Sharma and Manish Kumar Goyal (2015) “Bayesian network model for monthly rainfall forecast.” In the proceedings of 2015 IEEE International Conference on Research in Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (ICRCICN), Kolkata, India, 241–246. IEEE.