My research aims at advancing the understanding of hydro-climatology and its interaction with other natural-human systems. Specifically, my research work has focused on the resilience analysis of ecohydrological systems at different spatial scales, hydrological modeling, and climate change impact assessment. I utilize remote sensing dataset and machine learning tools to solve the hydrological problems such as risk and resilience analysis, hydrologic predictions. Presently, I am focusing on interdisciplinary research to identify the connections between different natural and human-made systems to understand how hydrologic risk to propagate to other domains such as ecology and agriculture.
My research interests are:
- Trans-domain interconnected risk assessment
- Eco-hydrological resilience analysis
- Hydrological modelling
- Climate change impact assessment
- Drought and rainfall prediction
- Applications of machine learning techniques in water resources